Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday and Snow!!!

Here are some belated snow pictures.

And . . .
Today was Isaiah's 7th birthday.  I cannot believe how big he is getting.  I'm always telling him to stop growing.  He always laughs. He has such a sweet spirit and is so eager to please his parents, his teachers, and God.

  I pray that the Lord will keep his heart tender and that he will always want to please Jesus.  I pray that he will not seek to please others of this world, but keep his focus on the only ONE who matters.  I pray the Lord's blessing and hand on my first born son.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I love your snow pictures. They are so cute! Allie would've loved playing in the snow with her cousins. I miss all of you! Isaiah is growing up to be such a sweet boy. He's an awesome big brother!

    ReplyDelete