Monday, January 16, 2012

Jude is 3!

Jude turned 3 last Monday.  He is such a blessing and such a handful at the same time.  I can't imagine our family without him.  When we brought him home from the hospital as a newborn, he had the LOUDEST cry and I remember my mother saying that God had made him extra loud so that he could be heard over his other 3 siblings.  Well, he certainly hasn't gotten any quieter and there is NO way that he could be forgotten or overlooked within our family.  I like to say that God made him extra cute so we would keep him :)  He wears his heart on his sleeve and is quick to poke out that bottom lip and stomp his little feet when things don't go his way, but he also wakes up every morning with a smile on his face and looking to give someone a kiss.  The best way to describe him is FULL OF LIFE.  He loves to dance and sing and laugh and run fast and play fight and everything he does is LOUD and energetic.  I love him more every day! 


Here he had just turned 2 -- he climbed up into the sink using his step stool and turned on the water-- guess where I am Mom!

That's our boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment