Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures

I just ordered my Christmas cards from Wal-Mart and I'm soooooooo excited because this is the first time I've ever had pictures cute enough to put on the front of a card.  Last year I had found matching outfits in a GREAT clearance sale.  I couldn't wait to get the kids all dressed up and plaster their picture onto a Christmas card.  However, they did not cooperate.  This is the BEST picture I could get. . .



. . . so I used some cards I already had and stuck one of the photos inside (I wasn't going to spend the money on a photo card with this photo).  Most of my friends and family got a good laugh.

Anyway, this year my wonderfully talented sister took pictures for me on Thanksgiving Day and as an added bonus, I was able to put together matching outfits from last year's Christmas and clothes my friend had let us borrow :)

And here are this year's pictures. . .






Thank you Bridget!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: