Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday #3

Last week we celebrated Palmer's 5th birthday. I cannot believe how the time has flown. When I think of all of my children (who are all unique in their own way), Palmer stands out as the one who breaks the mold. Even my pregnancy was different with him. I gained close to 30 lbs with all of my children -- except Palmer who only caused me to gain 18 lbs -- so of course I loved him right away for blessing his mama with such an easy pregnancy. My other three babies came late and had to be induced -- Palmer came on his own, 3 days early. All my others were 7+ pounds at birth -- Palmer was 9.3. My other three cried the first time I told them "NO" in my stern mommy voice -- Palmer just smiled at me while he continued to test the boundaries. My others didn't walk until after their 1st birthdays -- Palmer was the only one to walk before he turned one. He is my strong-willed, over the top, mischevious, cuddly, class clownish little boy. He is strong and passionate and full of love. I am so blessed to be his mother! I love you Peanut!





Palmer at 20 months - he climbed onto a stool and got into the pecan pie

He LOVES babies -- sometimes a little too much!



Palmer is usually the reason why we can't get a picture of all the kids together -- this is how he likes to pose


No comments:

Post a Comment